The nominees for Adweek’s 2015 Hot List Readers’ Choice Awards have been narrowed to five finalists per category. For Hottest Magazine Cover of the Year, the finalists are:
– Ana Juan’s powerful tribute to the principles of French publication Charlie Hebdo [The New Yorker, January 19 issue]
– Rihanna photographed in the mouth of a shark [Harper’s Bazaar, March]
– Caitlyn Jenner’s official coming out, as photographed by Annie Leibovitz [Vanity Fair, July]
– Miley Cyrus and her pet pig, Bubba Sue [Paper, Summer Issue]
– Cyrus again, in a stylish metallic dress [Marie Claire, September]
It’s hard to imagine anyone beating Jenner for this particular prize. (It’s also surprising that the New York magazine Cosby accusers cover is not on this list.)
Vanity Fair, The New Yorker and Harper’s Bazaar are also among the finalists for Readers’ Choice Hottest Magazine of the Year. Voting is open until Nov. 23. Vote now!