AgoraPulse is tailoring its entry into the customer-relationship-management field to small and midsized businesses, emphasizing its self-service interface and affordable pricing.
The French company counts McDonald’s, Sony Playstation, Virgin Megastore, Microsoft, and Paul Frank among its clients, and it said its goal is to compete with higher-priced offerings from:
The AgoraPulse platform offers features including:
- Turnkey marketing applications, such as quizzes, instant winners, contests, sweepstakes, and coupons;
- Automatic wall moderation;
- Real-time email notification;
- Post scheduling;
- Fan ranking and qualification;
- The ability to compare pages with those of competitors;
- Tracking of reach, clicks, leads, and earned media; and
- Social data capture and export capabilities.
And on the affordability front, AgoraPulse offers five pricing packages:
- Bronze: $14 per month, includes a maximum of 1,000 fans, page and apps manager, content apps, and fan acquisition;
- Silver: $29, with a maximum of 3,000 fans, all the Bronze features, and fan qualification;
- Gold: $69, with a maximum of 30,000 fans, all the Silver features, and advanced apps;
- Platinum: $145, with a maximum of 100,000 fans, all the Gold features, and an unbranded footer, which makes the apps look like they belong to the brand; and
- Diamond: Starting at $360 per month, unlimited fans, all the Platinum features, a branded publisher, customization of HTML and CSS, external embedding, return-on-investment measurement, and competitive analysis.