Do you want to take a job with a company that sounds evil? Alison Green tackles that question, meanwhile, T+L has appointed Jane Wooldridge cruise editor, but she’ll also keep her job at the Miami Herald, an unusual but not completely bizarre arrangement, says Talking Biz News….plus more….
- asking a company about its bad reputation in an interview (via Ask a Manager)
- Travel + Leisure Appoints Cruise Editor (via FishbowlNY)
- Miami Herald biz editor will also work for Travel + Leisure (via Talking Biz News)
- Exclusive: Hearst and Condé Nast Sell Comag to Jim Pattison Group (via Folio)
- Olivier Knox named Yahoo News White House correspondent (via JIMROMENESKO.COM)
- Emily Williams Moves To BN.com (via GalleyCat)
- MANHATTAN Magazine Launches New Social Title (via FishbowlNY)