The New York Daily News has hired two on the business side and made five editorial promotions. Details are below.
- Colleen Noonan joins as VP, marketing and creative services. Noonan, a former veteran of Hearst, was most recently a consultant with Pitney Bowes.
- Melanie Schnuriger has been named VP, product development. She was most recently a managing director at SixAgency.
- On the editorial side, Kristen Lee has been promoted to director of digital development. She was previously digital integration editor.
- Zach Haberman has been upped to from news editor, digital, to deputy managing editor, digital.
- Andy Clayton has been promoted to deputy managing editor, digital sports.
- Cristina Everett has been promoted to deputy managing editor, digital entertainment. She was most recently senior editor, entertainment.
- Christine Roberts has been promoted to editor, mobile and emerging products.
- Brad Gerick has been promoted to director of social media. He most recently served as social media manager.