Democratic presidential candidate debate No. 11 took place Sunday night and, for the first time, former Vice President Joe Biden topped President Donald Trump as the most-tweeted-about politician during the event.
The top-tweeted moment during Sunday night’s debate were:
- Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (Vt.) debate their voting records on Social Security
- Biden commits to picking a woman as his running mate
- Biden and Sanders discuss foreign policy
More people tweeted about Biden than Sanders during the event.
And the most-tweeted-about U.S. politicians overall were:
- Former President Barack Obama
- Vice President Mike Pence
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom