This week, Cynthia Rowley is hiring a graphic deisgner, while the Queens Library needs a digital designer. Solomon Page Group is looking for a director of design and branding, and The New York Post is on the hunt for a Sunday features photo editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Graphic Designer Cynthia Rowley (New York, NY)
- Digital Designer Queens Library (Jamaica, NY)
- Director of Design & Branding Solomon Page Group (New York, NY)
- Sunday Features Photo Editor The New York Post (New York, NY)
- Photo Editor HollywoodLife.com (New York, NY)
Find more great design jobs on the UnBeige job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented UnBeige pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.