Facebook released several tools for its Ads Manager to further enable brands to create and edit images for their ads directly within the Ads Manager mobile application.
The social network detailed the new creative tools in a blog post:
- The text overlay feature enables Ads Manager users to add text to their ads and customize that text with different fonts, as well as control over positioning and opacity.
- The text policy checker will alert brands as to whether the amount of text in their ads conforms with Facebook’s guidelines.
- The image cropper feature enables brands to crop images to properly fit their ads and page posts.
- A set of fully customizable templates comprised of stickers, text and shapes speeds the creation of ads via the Ads Manager app.
- Brands can now add shapes, stickers and logos to customize their ads and highlight information about their businesses.
- New color filters enable brands to adjust the look of their ads.