Facebook added nearly two dozen job listings to its careers page this week, with a number of positions focused on ad sales in the U.K. and Japan.
The company is also looking to hire a manager of business development for Preferred Marketing Developer Program who will “provide ongoing consultative business support to key developers” and drive projects that “influence the overall adoption of various PMD technologies and services.”
This is yet another open position aimed at helping PMDs get more customers and clients. We previously found a job listing for a PMD sales liaison that will “create systems for the partner ecosystem to generate trusted and up-to-date demos, portfolios and capability reports,” which will help Facebook’s own sales team understand what type of third-party solutions are available for marketers.
Facebook also has a new listing for a manager of corporate communications focused on ads so that the company can best position its ongoing monetization efforts and new advertising products to users, press, analysts and other influencers.
Posts added this week on Facebook’s Careers Page:
- Manager, Corporate Communications, Ads (Menlo Park)
- Manager, Business Development, PMD Program (Menlo Park)
- Storage Engineer (Menlo Park)
- Administrative Assistant – Tech Operations (Menlo Park)
- Administrative Assistant- Stockholm (Contract) (Stockholm)
- University MBA Recruiter (Menlo Park)
- Technical Program Manager (Dublin)
- Strategic Procurement Manager (Dublin)
- Risk Analyst (Menlo Park)
- Risk Ads Associate (Hyderabad)
- Data Analyst, Developer Operations (Menlo Park)
- Developer Policy Manager (Menlo Park)
- Associate Account Manager APAC, Contract (Singapore)
- Analyst, SMB Growth, Global Marketing Solutions (Austin)
- Head of Sales UK (London)
- SMB Associate, UK (Dublin)
- Client Partner – UK (London)
- Direct Response Specialist (London)
- Manager, UK Mid Market Sales (Dublin)
- Client Partner (Hamburg)
- Account Manager Japan (Tokyo) 法人営業 アカウントマネージャー（日本)
- Client Partner Japan (Tokyo) クライアントパートナー（日本)
- Sales Manager Japan (Tokyo)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.