So many new hires were announced yesterday, that that’s what we’re focusing on for our morning news roundup. Los Angeles Magazine, Dow Jones, and the AP are among those who announced new staff yesterday. This and a simply SHOCKING report of Arianna Huffington being difficult to work with. If that’s true, what other foundations of our modern lives might be, instead, farce?
- Los Angeles Magazine Adds Two New Editors (via FishbowlLA)
- Entertainment Weekly Promotes Executive Editor (via FishbowlNY)
- Dow Jones Newswires names new U.S. equities editor (via Talking Biz News)
- AP adds WH national security writer (via JIMROMENESKO.COM)
- Arianna Huffington is Hard to Work With? (via FishbowlNY)
- LA Times hires new health care reporter (via Talking Biz News)
- Atlantic Media Adds Senior Editor to Business Vertical (via FishbowlNY)