Consumer lead-generation and social marketing solutions provider eWordOfMouth entered the tab-creation game with iFrame Unlimited.
And brands can pay for iFrame Unlimited using Facebook Credits, in addition to more conventional forms of payments.
The app is a turnkey solution that allows page managers to create custom page tabs, and for a price of $29.99 a year, you get:
- No limit on the number of fans who like the page, or the number of pages that can be managed via a single subscription;
- 250 megabytes of file storage and no charge for additional bandwidth;
- Customizable page content, allowing for promotions and contests;
- Themed templates;
- A fully visual editor that’s what-you-see-is-what-you-get; and
- Installation and operation without requiring programming or hosting.
The vendor also has an affiliate referral program that offers a 33 percent commission on all referred sales of iFrame Unlimited and a 10 percent override on sales from other affiliates that are recruited.
Our take: While the ability to pay with Facebook Credits is unique and adds a convenience factor to the transaction, when it comes down to it, money is still money, regardless of what form it is exchanged in.
Still, iFrame Unlimited offers roughly the same feature list for $30 per year that many tab-creation tools we’ve looked at charge $30 per month for.