With changes to Facebook’s News Feed algorithm looming in January, aimed at cutting back promotional posts from pages, Likeable Local is targeting small and midsized businesses with its newest social media marketing tool, Likeable Local Pro.
Likeable Local said Likeable Local Pro features include:
- Personalized business strategy and consulting sessions.
- Additional Facebook ad spending.
- Customized and branded content.
- Expanded social network support.
- Blogging features.
- Access to existing Likeable Local tools, including listening tools, a vertical-specific content publisher, its Turbopost social advertising technology, mobile Web profiles, analytics tools and offline marketing kits.
Likeable Local CEO Dave Kerpen said in a release introducing Likeable Local Pro:
Small businesses simply lack the time, money, skills and resources to hire an agency or do social media on their own. We’re happy to provide the software and support that so many businesses need.