New York Women in Communications has announced the 2015 Matrix Awards winners. The Matrix Awards honor women who excel in the communications industry.
The winners will be celebrated Monday, April 25, during a ceremony at the Waldorf Astoria. Congrats to all the winners listed below.
- Kirsten Gillibrand, New York Senator
- Debra Lee, chairman and CEO of BET
- Julianna Margulies, actress and producer
- Roberta Myers, editor-in-chief of Elle
- Andrea Mitchell, NBC News chief foreign affairs correspondent
- Martine Reardon, CMO of Macy’s
- Megan Smith, U.S. Chief Technology Officer