#MiLBAtHomeOpener is a daylong interactive campaign Thursday aimed at engaging and connecting with homebound fans across the country, and teams will participate in the event, as well as supporting it via their digital and social media channels.
Festivities include features with team executives and mascots, kids’ activities, partner spotlights, an MiLB apparel hour with exclusive giveaways, MiLB team community spotlights and a stream of notable games from the 2019 season, capped off with a postgame fireworks show.
The nine-inning schedule follows (all times ET):
- First inning, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.: #MiLBAtHomeOpener Ceremonies
- Second inning, 11 a.m. to noon: MiLB Kids Zone featuring Guardian Protection
- Third inning: noon to 1 p.m.: MiLB: The Road to the Show featuring Nationwide
- Fourth inning, 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.: MiLB Lunch Bites featuring Applegate and Stouffer’s
- Fifth inning, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.: MiLB CommUNITY Celebration
- Sixth inning, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.: MiLB Is Fun!
- Seventh inning, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.: MiLB Fan Apparel/Seventh-Inning Stretch featuring Echo
- Eighth inning, 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.: MiLB Happy Hour (Best of Series) featuring Nationwide and Uncle Ray’s
- Ninth inning, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.: 2019 MiLB Season Rewind/Postgame Fireworks featuring Baseball America
MiLB chief marketing and commercial officer David Wright said, “MiLB teams have always been there for their fans and communities, and today is no different. The #MiLBAtHomeOpener celebration will bring the fun of MiLB to millions of fans in their homes and create an experience like no other before it.”