Based on information presented on LinkedIn and from other sources, the slow mobile hiring continues with nine active companies, and with most only hiring one or two new team members. In terms of bigger hires, the only one of notice was Martynas Gudonavicius who comes to InMobi as its new regional development manager. Aside from this, Kun Wang, of Glu Mobile, moves up to director of production (Beijing) from his prior role as a producer.
We know there are many more mobile game and social app developers that are actively growing, so if your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us here: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com. We’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s full list:
- Vivian Andreeva, Software Engineer — EA Mobile hires three new team members this week. Andreeva was previously OS development – tablet product delivery at Research In Motion.
- Michael Tu, QA Tester — Also joining EA Mobile is Tu, a former student social media coordinator for Herzing College.
- Crissa Rohlfing, QA Contractor — Rohlfing was formerly a quality assurance analyst for Mobile Post Production.
- Jeremy Elford, Art Manager — Gameloft only hires a single individual. Elford was previously a lead and concept artist for Cohort Studios.
- Kun Wang, Director of Production — In an internal shift, Wang moves up to director of production at Glu Mobile (Beijing). Prior to this, he was a producer.
- Joseph Derflinger, Customer & Community Specialist — Derflinger joins GREE International this week. He was formerly a community manager with Perfect World Entertainment.
- Cary Chen, Managing Counsel — Also joining GREE International is Chen, a former associate of the Corporate Group at Morrison & Foster LLP.
- Martynas Gudonavicius, Regional Development Manager — Joining InMobi is Gudonavicius, a former sales director – CEE at Adform.
- Adam Pobiak, Art Director, Europe & Middle East — Also now a part of InMobi is Pobiak. Pobiak was previously a senior designer for MySpace.
- Hannah Whipps, Account Management Intern — Millennial Media hires on Whipps this week. She was formerly an admissions coordinator at Genesis HealthCare, Brightwood Skilled Nursing.
- Peter Goode, Traffic Manager — Goode also joins InMobi. Goode was most recently a curator at the Baltimore Office of Promotion & the Arts.
- Ville Räisänen, Marketing Asset Specialist — Rovio Mobile shows activity this week, hiring on Räisänen, a former marketing materials specialist at RealNetworks.
- Sarah Gillen, User Relations Specialist — Gillen joins Storm8. She was previously a game master and customer service for Frogster America.