New York Post editor in chief Stephen Lynch has announced several changes to the paper’s editorial team. Details are below.
- Serena French and David Kaufman have been promoted to joint editors in chief of Alexa, the Post’s luxury supplement. French will handle fashion-centric issues; Kaufman real estate, culture and lifestyle issues.
- Juan Rodriguez, most recently assistant managing editor, has been named editor of the Monday paper.
- Rick Eng will now oversee the morning editions, Sunday through Thursday.
- Susan Hopkins has been named night editor, with Steve Hillman serving as night editor on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Holly Sanders Ware has been promoted from deputy business editor to deputy web editor.