Not content to let Instagram have all the survey fun, some Facebook users (including this writer) began seeing invitations atop their News Feeds to participate in a survey about their experiences with Facebook Login and applications.
- How satisfied are you with using Facebook to log into mobile apps?
- What was one specific event that led you to feel this way?
- Please rate Facebook Login on the following: the ability to control what app activities appear on your Facebook News Feed; the ability to control what Facebook profile info you make available to mobile apps.
- How often do apps ONLY ask for info that either improves the experience or is necessary?
- How often are you surprised with what happens after you use Facebook to log into mobile apps?
- Please describe a recent experience when you were surprised after you used Facebook to log into a mobile app.
- How reliably does Facebook Login work on mobile apps (without errors, bugs or delays)?
Readers: Have you been invited to participate in similar Facebook surveys?