The social network’s offline conversions tool enables advertisers to measure, target and optimize their campaigns based on transactions or events that happen offline.
- A minimum average of $10,000 in enabled ad spend connected to offline event sets within the past 28 days.
- Offline data sets must be uploaded at least once per week, and time stamps must be precise to the minute.
- At least three clients must be leveraging the applicant’s product at the time of their submission.
- Applicants must successfully complete Facebook’s app review and sign its offline conversions partner agreement.
- Applicants must have built to Facebook’s offline conversions application-programming interface.
- Applicants must produce an offline conversion setup guide (mainly for those with self-serve models), a marketing one-sheeter and a video demo.