Washington Post Global Opinions, an international commentary section the paper introduced in the spring, adds five contributors to its growing roster.
The multi-continental group of contributors include:
- Christine Ockrent, a journalist, former COO of France 24 and former EIC of L’Express. Her first column for the section is on the burkini and French culture.
- Yevgenia Albats, editor in chief of Russian publication The New Times.
- Asli Aydintasbas, a journalist and senior policy fellow at the European Council on Foreign Relation.
- Chung Min Lee, international relations professor at the Graduate School of International Studies at Yonsei University in Seoul and a non-resident senior associate at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
- Francisco Toro, editor of CaracasChronicles.com.