Twitter and the National Football League teamed up on special Super Bowl emojis for the game itself and the two participating teams—the New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles—triggered by the following hashtags: #SuperBowl, #SB52, #SBLII, #GoPats, #NotDone, #Eagles and #FlyEaglesFly.
Twitter will set up shop on Radio Row at the Mall of America in host city Minneapolis, where it will shoot short-form videos and create custom content with NFL players and legends, as well as other celebrities.
The Super Bowl week schedule for #NFLBlitz—a 30-minute livestreamed show produced by NFL Media, which debuted last August—follows (all times ET):
- Wednesday, Jan. 31, 7 p.m., from Radio Row
- Thursday, Feb. 1, 7 p.m., from Radio Row
- Friday, Feb. 2, 7 p.m., from Radio Row
- Saturday, Feb. 3, 4:30 p.m., from the NFL Honors Red Carpet
- Sunday, Feb. 4, 1:30 p.m., from U.S. Bank Stadium
And the Patriots are bringing their fans who couldn’t make the trip to Minneapolis closer to the action with Not Done Network, a 24-hour live videostream from the Mall of America, hosted by Molly McGrath and Jay Crawford.