The Arizona Cardinals posted the most growth on Facebook of any National Football League team during the first three weeks of the season, while the Oakland Raiders led Twitter growth and the Kansas City Chiefs did so for Instagram.
- The Cowboys boasted the largest Facebook audience size, while the New England Patriots led Twitter and Instagram.
- The Chiefs were tops in Facebook engagement, while the Raiders led Twitter and the Patriots topped Instagram.
- The Green Bay Packers were busy on Facebook and Twitter, leading in posts and tweets, respectively, while the most prolific NFL team on Instagram was the Raiders.
- The Cowboys drew the most likes on Facebook and Twitter over the season’s first three weeks, while the Patriots led Instagram.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers tallied the most comments on Facebook and Twitter, while the Raiders did so on Instagram.