YouTube revealed the most-watched ads on its platform that relate to soccer and are being promoted “during the hype” of 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia.
The top 10 ads were determined by factoring in organic and paid views, watch time and audience retention from June 1 through 20. YouTube limited its World Cup leaderboard to one ad per brand.
Overall, the 10 ads accumulated 125 million minutes of watch time and 83 million views from June 1 through 20.
Here are the top ten ads on YouTube’s World Cup 2018 ads leaderboard:
- Mostra Tua Força, Brasil – A Música da Seleção #issomudaojogo
- Guaraná Antarctica | Jardim Peri Street | #TudoPelaSeleção
Brand: Guaraná Antarctica
- Nike Futebol Apresenta: Vai na Brasileiragem
- Gatorade | Heart of a Lio
- Made Defiant: The Mixtape ft. Neymar Jr., Kane, Özil and Mendy | Beats by Dre
Brand: Beats by Dre
- Videoclip Allá se juega, acá lo vives – PEPSI® feat. Carlos Vives
- #ScreamLoud and Watch 2018 FIFA World Cup RussiaTM on SonyLIV
Brand: Sony LIV
- Longest Goal Celebration Ever – GEICO
Brand: GEICO Insurance
- Create the Answer – adidas
- SAMAN með Coca-Cola