80+ amazing leaders came together for Brandweek to share their career tips, personal development guidance, and advice on how to navigate the changing landscape of marketing. In particular, 47 came together to launch the first wave of the below 16 Brandweek Masterclasses from Investing in Yourself to The Truth About Performance to Being Bold with Your Brand and so much more. Also included below are the exceptional sessions brought forward on Day 5 – The Talent. A day dedicated to providing thoughtful career guidance through these turbulent times featuring 10 dynamic leaders and representation from this year’s class of 270 Adweek Executive Mentees.
Learn how AI can supercharge your team’s marketing skills in data, creative and more. You’ll also learn ways to assess the skills of today and what’ll be critical for marketing teams of the future.
- Randi Stipes, CMO, IBM Watson Advertising and Weather, Developer Ecosystem Group
- Raja Rajamannar, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer and President, Healthcare, Mastercard
- Orchid Bertelsen, Head of Digital Innovation, Nestlé USA
In today’s environment, being true to your brand plays a critical role in shaping authentic connections with consumers. Learn why passionate online communities are driving action and advocacy for brands and how to foster lasting relationships built on shared purpose and values.
- Harold Klaje, VP of Advertising, Reddit
- Paulie Dery, VP of Creative and Brand Strategy, YETI
- Angelic Vendette, Head of Social Media Marketing & Influencers, Stitch Fix
Investing in brand versus performance is a constant tug of war, but oftentimes the ROI of brand-building is hard to defend. Learn how to build an airtight case for brand to help secure buy-in and investment.
- Marisa Thalberg, EVP, Chief Brand and Marketing Officer, Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- Tariq Hassan, CMO, Petco
- Vineet Mehra, Global CMO and Chief Customer Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance
From leaning into empathy to taking pandemic-related challenges head-on, these leaders will demonstrate what it means to grow and lead others through adversity.
- Kellyn Smith Kenny, former CMO, Hilton
- Marcel Marcondes, U.S. CMO, Anheuser-Busch
- Seth Solomons, CMO, Equinox
Mine the ongoing debate around brand versus performance and learn how the two are interdependent with short and long-term objectives.
- Lina Shields, Chief Media Officer – Lilly USA, Eli Lilly and Company
- Josh Cole, CMO, Sky Zone
- Steven Tristan Young, CMO, Poshmark
The customer journey has been evolving for the past 20 years – no question the pandemic has sped up that pace. The shift to online has been swift and to some degree, potentially permanent. Likewise, if mobile wasn’t the center of your marketing universe before, it is now. Join our three experts to learn how to not only navigate these changes but also thrive in this new paradigm.
- Sara Spivey, CMO, Braze
- Andrea Sengara, Head of Marketing, Campari
- Soyoung Kang, CMO, eos Products
On his last day as a CMO after 40 years in marketing, Antonio will share top leadership lessons learned, especially in the midst of uncertainty.